LARIAT is looking for a financial administrator, project administrator, event organizer and/or dissemination coordinator!
LARIAT is involved in various scientific and professional projects funded by EC, national institutions and Interreg Europe. We are looking for a new employee willing to help us run these projects and organize them with the help of and under the supervisor of our laboratory manager.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- preparing project documents and administrative reports
- monitoring project expenses
- engaging with media
- creating content for our website and social platforms
- organizing dissemination activities
- other duties as required and relevant to the role and grade.
Qualifications: excellent written and spoken Croatian and English are essential.
If You are interested in the position, please send us a short application and email with the attached CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PhD/Postdoc in autonomous systems
The ideal candidate(s) should have an MS or PhD in control systems, electrical engineering, computer science, machine learning or robotics, have excellent coding skills (C++/python/ROS/git) and passion for control and machine learning methods. Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills as well as English proficiency are required.
The successful candidate will:
– Develop novel control and learning algorithms tailored to real-world robotic learning problems,
– Formulate and implement robotic test scenarios on existing robotic platforms;
– Experimentally assess and analyze the performance of algorithms on physical robotic platforms in relation to the state of the art; and
– Participate in research meetings, travel to partner institutions, and undertake supplementary research methods training.
How to apply?
The following documents are needed for applications:
– A motivation letter;
– A detailed CV; and
– E-mail addresses of at least two references.
The interested applicants should send the required documents to: email@example.com quoting “Application for LARIAT” in the e-mail subject line. The positions will remain open until filled and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The start date is as soon as possible, but negotiable. The position duration is up to 3 years, full time.